It’s a tasty twist on two timeless classics. I’ve always loved a good ole’ BLT sandwich, so when I found this amazing recipe by Lil’ Luna my stomach instantly growled! BLT Potato Salad is a side dish you can be proud of and you’ll be surprised that something so simple could be so delicious.
It will be gone within minutes. Everyone will love it so much they’ll request a pan of their own for future gatherings. The satisfying flavors and textures hypnotize every single tastebud! BLT Potato Salad is the perfect dish to bring to all those potluck parties coming up this summer.
You’ll be tempted to eat it all — and you won’t regret it if you do. BLT Potato Salad is easy to make, and even easier to devour! It’s no surprise why home cooks have fallen in love with this new recipe and given it 5-star reviews.
Here’s how to make BLT Potato Salad:
- 2 lb. red potatoes, cubed
- ½ cup water
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 1 TB ranch seasoning mix
- 1 TB distilled white vinegar
- 10 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- Place potatoes in medium pot and add enough water to cover. Bring to a boil and cook for 4-5 minutes or until tender. Drain potatoes.
- Mix mayo, ranch mix and vinegar in a bowl until well combined.
- Place remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Add dressing and toss to coat (or right before serving). Serve immediately.
Recipe and photos by Lil’ Luna.
Try our BLT Pasta Salad sometime too:
SHARE THIS ARTICLE TO SHOW YOUR LOVED ONES THIS AMAZING RECIPE!