- 1 Roll Refrigerated peanut butter cookies (I used dough with peanut butter cups)
- 12 miniature chocolate-covered peanut butter cup candies, unwrapped
- Heat oven to 350°F. Place paper baking cup in each of 12 regular-size muffin cups.
- For each cookie, shape 2 tablespoons cookie dough around 1 peanut butter cup candy. Shape into a ball. Place in muffin cup.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until golden brown. (Centers of cookies will sink slightly.) Cool about 5 minutes; remove from pan to cooling rack. Cool 15 minutes.
- Remove paper baking cups from cookies.