If you love cool and creamy desserts that require barely any effort, then you will absolutely DEVOUR this Peanut Butter Oreo Icebox Cake. The creamy peanut butter, fluffy Cool Whip, savory peanuts, luscious hot fudge and crunchy Oreos join to create a decadent dessert that’s out of this world! It’s the easiest way to satisfy anyone’s sweet tooth — no matter how picky of an eater they are.
It takes less than 10 minutes to make and there’s only 5 ingredients. Just follow the simple steps and let your freezer do the rest of the work! You’ll be tempted to eat all, and won’t regret it if you do.
Each delicious bite of Peanut Butter Oreo Icebox Cake gives your tastebuds the experience of a lifetime. It’s not only the satisfying flavors that blow your mind, but also the sweet medley of textures. This recipe is seriously heaven on earth!
“Delicious desserts don’t get much easier than this. Our family gobbled this up, and we bet yours will too!” – T. Shown
- 1 (16 oz.) container Cool Whip
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter, crunchy or creamy
- 3/4 cup fudge sauce, or to taste
- 1/4-1/3 cup peanuts
- 1 box Oreos, divided
- Line an 8×8-inch baking dish with aluminum foil or parchment paper. Create four rows of Oreos along the bottom of your baking dish.
- In a separate bowl, mix together Cool Whip and peanut butter until totally combined.
- Spread 1/2 peanut butter mixture over Oreo crust, then top with another layer of Oreos and 1/2 cup fudge. Spread on remaining peanut butter mixture and top with remaining fudge.
- Crumble remaining Oreos and sprinkle them, along with peanuts, over the top.
- Place in refrigerator for 4-8 hours, or overnight, or in freezer for 3-4 hours. Slice, serve and enjoy!
Recipe adapted from 12 Tomatoes.
Try our Oreo Salted Caramel Bites:
SHARE THIS ARTICLE TO SHOW YOUR LOVED ONES THIS AMAZING RECIPE!