It only takes 5 minutes to prep and your slow cooker will do the rest of the work. This recipe is so easy and delicious, there’s really no excuse to not try it!
The creamy half and half, smothering sharp cheeses and buttery goodness join to create a truly unforgettable side dish. There’s a million versions of mac and cheese, but this one is by far the best! Home cooks love this recipe because it’s a stress-free way to create a crowd-pleasing dish.
It’s hard to believe that a recipe so simple could turn out so insanely satisfying! Anyone who eats it will run back for more. The Best Slow Cooker Macaroni and Cheese is PERFECT for all the festivities coming this spring and summer.
Here’s how to make The Best Slow Cooker Macaroni and Cheese:
- 3 cups UNCOOKED elbow macaroni pasta
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup colby cheese, shredded
- 3 tbsp butter
- 2 & ¾ cup half & half
- 15 oz can Campbell’s Cheddar Cheese condensed soup
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp paprika ( smoked or plain)
- Combine the half & half with the cheddar cheese soup, and mix until it’s nice and smooth.
- Sprinkle in the paprika and black pepper, and mix. Then, pour the elbow macaroni and cheese into the crock pot, half of the shredded cheddar & colby, the cut butter, and half & half/ cheddar soup mixture. Mix until well incorporated.
- Top off with the remaining shredded cheese. Put the lid on top of the slow cooker, then set the slow cooker on low. Cook for 3 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!
Recipe adapted from I Heart Recipes.
Try our Buffalo Chicken Mac ‘n Cheese too:
HELP YOUR FELLOW HOME COOKS BY SHARING THIS ARTICLE NOW!