It tastes even better than you can imagine. After taking your first bite, you won’t be able to stop eating it! Almond Joy Pie will be gone in seconds.
The most wonderful thing about this beauty is how easy it is to make! There’s no actual baking required and the ingredients are kitchen essentials. Let your refrigerator do the hard work while you anticipate experiencing this truly divine dessert!
The creamy coconut goodness, combined with a gooey chocolate drizzle and a crumbly Oreo crust, are simply irresistible. I’m sure your mouth is already watering from looking at the pictures of Almond Joy Pie! Try this recipe and you won’t regret it — it’s so worth it.
- 2 cups Oreo crumbs
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 tbsp + 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp coconut extract
- chocolate sauce for topping
- flaked coconut
- whipped cream
- almond slices
- Add melted butter to oreo crumbs and mix until combined.
- Press oreo mixture evenly into the bottom and up the sides of a 9 inch pie pan, then set aside.
- Whisk the cornstarch and 1/4 cup milk together in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Add remaining milk, sugar, sweetened condensed milk, flaked coconut, vanilla and coconut extract to a pan and whisk over medium heat until well combined and warm.
- Add the cornstarch mixture to the coconut mixture.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring constantly with a whisk. It will begin to thicken.
- Once boiling, stir continuously for about 2 minutes, until fully thickened.
- Pour mixture into crust, then refrigerate until firm.
- Once pie is firm, drizzle with chocolate sauce, then sprinkle additional coconut flakes on top.
- Pipe whipped cream around the edges of the pie, the sprinkle sliced almonds over pie. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Recipe and photos by Life Love and Sugar.
Try our Almond Joy Cookies sometime too:
SHARE THIS ARTICLE TO SHOW YOUR LOVED ONES THIS AMAZING RECIPE!