- 6 Medium Avocado’s
- 6 Eggs
- 5 pieces of cooked bacon, crumbled
- Cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Begin by cutting the avocados in half and removing the pit.
- With a spoon, scoop out some of the avocado so it’s a tad bigger than your egg and yolk. Place in a muffin pan to keep the avocado stable while cooking.
- Crack your egg and add it to the inside of your avocado. Sprinkle a little cheese on top with a pinch of salt. Top with cooked bacon.
- Cook for 14-16 minutes. Serve warm.