- 12 Large eggs
- 1/3 CUP Mayonnaise
- Juice of 1/2 Lemon
- 1/4 CUP Chopped cooked bacon
- 2 Tbsp Shredded Cheddar
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Yellow mustard
- 2 tsp Chopped jalapeño
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Place eggs in a single layer in a saucepan and add enough water to cover eggs with 2″ inches of water.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low and cook, covered, 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and let sit, covered, 14 minutes, then rinse under cold water.
- Crack shells and carefully peel under cool running water.
- Halve eggs lengthwise. Spoon out yolks into a small bowl and place whites on a serving platter. Using a fork, mash yolks.
- Stir in mayonnaise, lemon juice, bacon, cheddar, mustard, and jalapeño and season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon mixture evenly among egg whites and serve