The creamy bottom later mixed with the saucy tomato cheesiness on top…SO delicious!
Forget ordering a pizza! With this dip, you can get the pizza craving out of the way first! Then go big or go home!
- 4oz Cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 CUP Sour cream
- 1/4 CUP Mayonnaise
- 1/2 CUP Mozzarella, shredded
- 1/4 CUP Parmesan, grated
- 2oz Pepperoni, sliced
- 2 Tbsp Green pepper, sliced
- 2 Tbsp Black olives, sliced
- Mix the cream cheese, sour cream mayonnaise, mozzarella and parmigiano reggiano and spread it across the bottom of a pie plate.
- Spread the pizza sauce on top and sprinkle on the cheese, pepperoni, green pepper and olives.
- Bake in a preheated 350F/180C oven until the sides are bubbling and the cheese cheese has melted and turned golden brown on top, about 20 minutes
Inspired by: Closet Cooking