It never hurts to get creative with what you have in the house already! This turned out amazing!
- 1 Bag frozen Ravioli
- 1 Jar Marinara Sauce
- 2 CUPS Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Parmesan Cheese, For Sprinkling
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray bottom and sides of a 9×13 rectangular baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spread 3/4 cup of the pasta sauce in baking dish.
- Arrange the frozen ravioli in a single layer over the sauce.
- top with the remaining pasta sauce and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes.