- 2 Cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 6 CUPS Torn romaine lettuce
- 1 medium Tomato, diced
- 4 Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 CUP Ranch dressing
- 1 Tbsp Barbecue sauce
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain. Then rinse pasta under cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine the romaine lettuce, tomato, bacon and pasta.
- Drizzle the ranch dressing and barbecue sauce over the top.
- Gently toss to coat evenly.
- Season with pepper.
- Serve immediately.
Inspired by: Life in the Lofthouse