- 1lb Ground chicken
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 2 sprigs of Green onion, finely chopped
- 1 Celery stalk, trimmed and finely diced
- 1 Tbsp Flour
- 1 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Ground black pepper
- 1 CUP Buffalo wing sauce
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Spray a sheet pan with non stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, minus the buffalo sauce. Mix well.
- Use your hands to form 2″ balls, mixture will be sticky.
- Place meatballs on a sheet pan. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove meatballs from the oven. Place in a skillet or pot over medium low heat. Coat with buffalo sauce. Continue to cook just until sauce is warmed.