- 6 Hard boiled eggs
- 4 oz Cream cheese
- 1/4 CUP Frank’s Red Hot
- 1/2 Packet Ranch Dips Mix
- Blue cheese for garnish
- 1 Stalk Celery, thinly sliced
- Peel the hardboiled eggs and cut them in half, lengthwise. Remove the yolks and place them in a food processor. Lay the whites on a large platter, flat side up.
- Add the cream cheese, Franks sauce, and ranch to the food processor. Cover and puree until the mixture is very smooth.
- Scoop the filling into hard boiled eggs.
- Garnish each egg with blue cheese and sliced celery.