Any of these great dinners are perfect to add to your weekly rotation. If you’re looking to shake things up a bit, look no further!
The best part is, all of these amazing dishes are relatively easy and can be done on the cheap!
#1: Sweet and Spicy Chicken
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 -1 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 1/3 CUP Nature Nate’s honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Yellow Mustard
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Line a baking sheet with foil (not parchment paper) and lightly spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the Chicken Rub Ingredients and evenly rub all over chicken. Place chicken on prepared baking sheet.
- Move oven rack to top position and broil chicken for 6 minutes on each side (12 minutes total).
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together the Honey Dijon Sauce ingredients.
- Remove chicken from oven and brush top side with Honey Dijon Sauce; broil 1-2 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Brush individual servings with remaining Honey Dijon Sauce as desired.
#2: Jalapeño Cheddar Chicken
- 4 tsp Olive oil, divided
- 3 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 3/4 tsp Chili powder
- 3/4 tsp Cumin
- 1/2 CUP Onion, finely diced
- 3 medium Jalapeños, seeds and membranes removed, finely diced
- 2 Cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 CUP Chicken broth
- 4oz. Cream cheese
- 1 1/2 CUP Shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat 2 teaspoons of the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season chicken breasts with the salt, pepper, chili powder and cumin.
- Add to pan and sear for 4 minutes on each side, until golden brown.
- Remove chicken breasts from the skillet to a plate and cover with aluminum foil to keep warm. (They will finish cooking later.)
- Reduce heat to medium and add remaining two teaspoons olive oil to pan.
- Add diced onion and jalapeño and cook, stirring occasionally, for 4-5 minutes, until softened.
- Add garlic and saute for 30 more seconds.
- Add chicken broth and cream cheese and stir until melted.
- Stir in shredded cheddar cheese and stir until melted and mixture is simmering.
- Return the chicken breasts to the skillet, along with any accumulated juices, and turn to coat in the cheese sauce.
- Cover the pan, reduce the heat to medium-low and cook for 7-9 minutes, until chicken is cooked through. (It will depend on how thick your chicken breasts are.)
- Serve chicken breasts with extra sauce spooned over the top.
#3: Baked Pesto Chicken
- 1 LB Boneless, Skinless, Chicken Tenders
- 3.5 OZ Basil Pesto
- 3 Roma Tomatoes, sliced
- 8 OZ Fresh Mozzarella, sliced
- Dash of Salt
- Dash of Black pepper
- Dash of Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Dash of Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Lightly coat a baking dish with pam.
- Place chicken tenders in dish.
- Spoon basil pesto on each chicken tender.
- Spread to coat top of tenders.
- Place tomato slices on top.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place slices of mozzarella on top of tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
#4: Chicken Alfredo Shells
- Large Pasta Shells
- 1lb Cooked shredded chicken
- 1 1/2 CUP Cottage cheese
- 1 CUP Freshly grated Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 CUP Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 CUP Shredded Romano Cheese
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 15oz Jar garlic Alfredo sauce
- Fresh parsley for garnish, if desired
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Spray a 9 x 13 inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Prepare shells according to package directions.
- Drain water from shells, pat dry with paper towels.
- In a large bowl combine Mozzarella, Parmesan and Romano cheese.
- Remove 1/2 cup for topping.
- Add cottage cheese, egg, pepper and salt. Stir until well combined. Add chicken and stir until completely combined.
- Spoon 1 cup Alfredo sauce on the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Stuff shells with chicken mixture either using a spoon or a small scoop.
- Arrange in prepared pan in single layer. Spoon remaining Alfredo sauce over shells. Sprinkle with reserved cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until cheese is lightly browned and bubbly.
- Garnish with parsley.