- 1 CUP Oil
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 CUP Milk
- 1 CUP Sugar
- 3 CUP Flour
- 3 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 1/2 CUP Brown sugar
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 CUP Margarine, melted
- In a large mixing bowl. combine oil, eggs, vanilla and milk together.
- In a medium bowl, blend together sugar, flour, baking powder and salt.
- Combine egg mixture with flour mixture. Pour half the batter into a 9×13 pan.
- In a medium bowl, prepare streusel by combining brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle half of streusel on top of the batter. Top with remaining batter and then sprinkle the remaining streusel on top.
- Drizzle with melted margarine.
- Bake, uncovered at 350°F for 25-30 minutes.