You can serve Buffalo Chicken Dip with tortilla chips, crackers, carrots or celery! If you’re feeling creative, you can also use it as a spread on the sandwich of your desire.
Hot wings are a timeless classic, but thankfully Buffalo Chicken Dip allows us to satisfy our cravings in a much more convenient way. This recipe has an irresistible tang, a supremely creamy texture, and the perfect amount of spice!
When you take your first bite of this Buffalo Chicken Dip, you’ll understand why over 3,000 home cooks have given it a FLAWLESS review. This recipe is a hassle-free crowd-pleaser, making it every home cook’s dream come true.
Here’s how to make Buffalo Chicken Dip:
- 2 (10 ounce) cans chunk chicken, drained OR 2 cups of cooked and shredded/diced chicken
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Ranch dressing
- 3/4 cup pepper sauce (such as Frank’s Red Hot®)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, stir together the cream cheese and hot pepper sauce until well blended. Mix in the Ranch dressing, chicken and Cheddar cheese. Spread into a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven. If oil collects on the top, dab it off using a paper towel. Serve crackers, tortilla chips, or veggies.
Looking for another easy and delicious dip recipe? Try our Cheesy Bacon Jalapeño Corn Dip:
SHARE THIS ARTICLE TO SHOW YOUR LOVED ONES THIS AMAZING RECIPE!