Whip this dish up in no time with very few ingredients! It will definitely be added to your weekly routine!
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 lb Chicken breast, boneless and skinless
- Salt and pepper
- 3 Cloves garlic, minced
- 2/3 CUPS Heavy cream
- 2/3 CUPS Milk
- 1 CUP Shredded Parmesan cheese
- 8 oz Fettuccine
- 2 CUPS Cooked broccoli florets
- 7 strips Cooked bacon
- Cook pasta according to instructions. Drain.
- Heat olive oil on medium-high heat in a large skillet.
- Season chicken breast with salt and pepper.
- Cook chicken breast on high heat for 2 to 4 minutes on each side, until browned and cooked through. Slice in to thin pieces.
- Add minced garlic to the skillet. Add heavy cream, milk, bring to boil. Add cheese and stir till it completely melts.
- Add cooked pasta, cooked bacon, cooked broccoli and mix everything in. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Top with sliced cooked chicken.