So what’s the best way to make spinach-artichoke dip taste even better? Adding Boursin for a supremely creamy texture — and that’s not even the best part!
After years of searching for the best spinach-artichoke dip, I’ve finally found the winner. This Slow Cooker Boursin Spinach-Artichoke Dip isn’t just delicious — it’s incredibly easy too!
Making the divine dip in a slow cooker saves you time and hassle — in addition to allowing the savory ingredients to blend PERFECTLY together.
Here’s how to make Slow Cooker Boursin Spinach-Artichoke Dip:
- 1 10-oz. box frozen spinach, thawed
- 2 15-oz. cans artichoke hearts (packed in water), chopped
- 1 5.2-oz. package Boursin
- 1 1/2 c. shredded white Cheddar
- 1/2 c. grated Parmesan
- 2 cloves Garlic, Chopped
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- kosher salt
- In a small slow-cooker, combine spinach, artichokes, Boursin, cheddar, Parmesan, garlic, and crushed red pepper flakes. Season with salt, cover, and cook over high heat, 1 hour.
- Stir until creamy, then reduce heat to low. Continue cooking 30 minutes to 1 hour. Serve with pita chips and bread
Recipe by Delish.
HELP YOUR FELLOW HOME COOKS BY SHARING THIS ARTICLE NOW!