If you’re desperate for a convenient way to create a hearty meal, this Crockpot Sweet Garlic Chicken will save the day.
The garlicky goodness compliments the sweet ingredients in a truly extraordinary way. The slow cooker allows the complex flavors to develop on an even deeper level — and that’s not even the best part!
With little prep and clean-up, Crockpot Sweet Garlic Chicken is a dream come true for every home cook. This recipe is simple, stress-free — and absolutely satisfying. Crockpot Sweet Garlic Chicken can be served over rice with steamed vegetables, or however your tastebuds desire!
So what’s the best part about this genius recipe? It’s a family-friendly meal! The adult servings can be spiced up with red pepper flakes, while the kids are busy swooning over the garlicky sweetness. It’s obvious why home cooks around the world have shared this recipe thousands of times!
Here’s how to make Crockpot Sweet Garlic Chicken:
- 4-6 chicken breasts.
- 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- 2/4 cup of vinegar.
- ¼ cup of lemon-lime soda.
- 2-3 tbsps of minced garlic.
- 2 tbsps of soy sauce.
- 1 tsp of fresh ground pepper.
- 2 tbsps of cornstarch.
- 2 tbsps of water.
- Red pepper flakes (optional).
- In a sprayed slow cooker, put the chicken.
- In a bowl, mix together the brown sugar, vinegar, soda, garlic, soy sauce and pepper and pour over the chicken.
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or high for 4 hours.
- Once cooked, remove the chicken from the slow cooker and pour the remaining sauce in a saucepan.
- Over high heat, add the cornstarch and water to the saucepan and cook.
- Once the sauce is thickened, pour over the chicken and serve.
Looking for more delicious and easy chicken recipes? Try our Sweet and Spicy Chicken:
SHARE THIS ARTICLE TO SHOW YOUR LOVED ONES THIS AMAZING RECIPE!