- 1 CUP Whole milk
- 1/4 CUP Heavy cream
- 2 Tbsp Granulated sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 3/4 tsp Ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Kosher sea salt
- 7 CUPS Dried cubed bread
- 1/3 All-purpose flour
- 1/4 CUP Brown sugar
- 1/2 Ground cinnamon
- 1/4 CUP Unsalted butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the milk, cream, sugar, eggs, vanilla, cinnamon and salt.
- Add the cubed bread into the mixture, toss gently to combine.
- Spray a 12 cup muffin pan with cooking spray. Scoop a ⅓ cup of the mixture into each well.
- Meanwhile, to make the topping, in a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Using a pastry blender or your fingers, break the butter into small pea-size clumps.
- Sprinkle the streusel mixture over the tops of the muffins.
- Place in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes before removing and serving.