Thank you culinary creatives for giving me hope. I’m starting to believe I can be better at this cooking thing.
-8 – 10 Breakfast Sausages
-8 – 10 Slices White or Wheat Sandwich Bread
-¼ Cup Milk
-¼ Tsp Ground Cinnamon
-Splash of Vanilla Extract
-Butter, for greasing the pan
-Maple Syrup, for serving
1. Cook the sausages according to package directions.
2. Trim crust from the bread and flatten with your hands or a rolling pin.
3. Whisk the eggs, milk, cinnamon and vanilla together.
4. Roll each sausage up in a piece of bread.
5. Turn on skillet to medium heat and add some butter.
6. Coat each roll completely in egg mixture and place on the skillet.
7. Brown on all sides.
8. Serve with maple syrup for dunking.