- 2-2oz packets ham (I got ham from the deli)
- Swiss cheese
- 1 package Hawaiian buns
- 1/2 CUP Butter
- 1 Tbsp Minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 CAN Pineapple slices
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Slice the Hawaiian buns in half as a sheet.
- Spread your mayo over the bottom half of the buns.
- Layer the ham, cheese, pineapple, and then the top half of the buns.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter with the garlic and Worcestershire sauce.
- Pour the butter mixture over the buns.
- Bake for 30 mins