The deli ham with the gooey cheese on top…and the pineapple on top….whew! Man oh man! these are delicious!
On top of all that greatness, they are crazy easy to make! Winning all around!
- 2-2oz packets ham (I got ham from the deli)
- Swiss cheese
- 1 package Hawaiian buns
- 1/2 CUP Butter
- 1 Tbsp Minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 CAN Pineapple slices
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Slice the Hawaiian buns in half as a sheet.
- Spread your mayo over the bottom half of the buns.
- Layer the ham, cheese, pineapple, and then the top half of the buns.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter with the garlic and Worcestershire sauce.
- Pour the butter mixture over the buns.
- Bake for 30 mins