So simple and ready in 30 minutes. Start by sautéing your onions and garlic to draw out their flavors before adding your ground beef, enchilada sauce and topping them with Monterey Jack cheese. Chips ready to dig in!
It’s a mild, savory, cheesy and hearty meal that’s also kid-friendly. Thanks to Sara from the Budget Savvy Diva you can now enjoy beef enchiladas in a whole new way with this easy, no-nonsense recipe that’s serious business!
Unbelievably delicious! A mouthwatering recipe ready for you to dig in!
It will be gone real fast!
HOW TO MAKE BEEF ENCHILADA DIP
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
- 1 Pound of Ground Beef
- ¼ Cup of White Onion, Diced
- 2 Garlic Cloves, Diced
- 1 Cup of Enchilada Sauce
- 2 Cups of Monterrey Jack
- Olive Oil
- Tortilla Chips ( For Dipping)
- Over medium heat place about 2 teaspoons of olive oil in a medium skillet
- Once the oil is hot add onions – cook for 5 minutes
- Add garlic to the skillet – cook for 3 minutes
- Add ground beef – cook till brown.
- Drain excess fat from skillet
- Pour in enchilada sauce and stir
- Sprinkle cheese on top and cover skillet for 10 minutes – set heat to low
- Uncover and serve with chips
Want Another Delicious Recipe? Now Watch How To Make Skillet Chicken Enchilada!
Inspired by Budget Savvy Diva