Every bite of Honey-Chipotle Roasted Broccoli is pure joy, and tasting the hypnotic flavors will make you completely forget you’re eating a vegetable. It’s IMPOSSIBLE to say no to them!
It only takes 10 minutes to prep and the ingredients are kitchen essentials. Prepare to fall in love with Honey-Chipotle Roasted Broccoli, but prepare to fall in love with their simplicity even more.
This genius recipe was created by Jenn Segal at Once Upon a Chef — she’s a cookbook author and classically trained chef who specializes in tried and true recipes. After taking your first bite, you’ll know why this recipe was such a big hit.
They’re a divine delicacy they EVERY tastebud deserves to experience. Honey-Chipotle Roasted Broccoli is savory, hassle-free, and healthy — qualifying them as the ultimate crowd-pleaser!
Here’s how to make Honey-Chipotle Roasted Broccoli:
- 2 pounds broccoli crowns (be sure they are dry)
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, minced (use only 1 if you don’t want the dish to be too spicy)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice, from 1 lime
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil for easy clean-up.
- Cut the broccoli into 2-inch florets, leaving one to two inches of stems attached. Discard the remaining thick stalks. In a large bowl, combine the melted butter, garlic, chipotle chili peppers, honey and salt and mix well. Add the broccoli and toss to coat evenly. Transfer the broccoli to the prepared baking sheet.
- Roast for about 12 minutes, until the broccoli is crisp-tender and lightly browned in spots. Sprinkle lime juice over top (go easy; a little goes a long way). Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary. Transfer the broccoli to a serving dish. Use a rubber spatula to scrape the bits of garlic and chipotle chili peppers off the foil and onto the broccoli. Serve hot.
Recipe and photos by Once Upon a Chef.
Try our Crockpot Beef & Broccoli sometime too: