It only takes 5 minutes to prep and the ingredients are simple. The end result is a savory crowd-pleaser that tastes even better than it looks.
Traditional shrimp boils usually require meticulous work and planning — but this recipe doesn’t. You will love how delicious One Pan Shrimp Boil is, but you’ll love how easy it is even more!
One Pan Shrimp Boil is the PERFECT way to feed a hungry crowd. It’s light yet filling, and hearty but not heavy. After taking your first beloved bite, you’ll never waste time with the old fashioned shrimp boils again!
Here’s how to make One Pan Shrimp Boil:
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb medium or large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined (I usually use 26/30 count or 31/40 count)
- 2 ears of corn, each cut into 4 pieces
- 1 (12 oz) package cooked smoked andouille sausage links, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 4 baby potatoes par-boiled, quartered (optional; cooking will be faster without the potatoes)
- Old Bay seasoning
- 1 lemon, quartered
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a large baking sheet (I used a two thirds sheet pan) with two sheets of foil.
- Add shrimp (if using frozen shrimp, make sure they are completely defrosted), andouille sausage, potatoes and corn to the sheet pan. Make sure everything is on the sheet pan with no overlap.
- Lightly drizzle surface of ingredients with 2 tbsp olive oil. Sprinkle Old Bay seasoning evenly across top, so that everything has a light layer of seasoning.
- Cover the pan with foil and seal with the bottom foil to make a large foil packet sealed on all four sides. Cook in the oven for 20-25 minutes, until shrimp and corn are cooked.
- Garnish with fresh parsley. Sprinkle with additional Old Bay seasoning if needed. Squeeze fresh lemon juice over shrimp boil before serving.
NOTE: If you absolutely have to have potatoes, you’ll have to cook them first. Cook them on the same sheet pan so the clean-up is still minimal.
Recipe adapted from Kirbie Cravings.
Try our Cheesy Shrimp Crostini sometime too:
HELP YOUR FELLOW HOME COOKS BY SHARING THIS ARTICLE NOW!