- 1 Pouch Betty Crocker peanut butter cookie mix, Vegetable oil, water and egg called for on cookie mix pouch
- 1 Box Betty Crocker dark chocolate fudge brownie mix,
Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on brownie mix box
- 16 peanut butter creme-filled sandwich cookies
- 7 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, unwrapped
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Grease 13×9-inch pan, and line with cooking parchment paper, leaving an overhang on the two longer sides.
- In medium bowl, make peanut butter cookie dough as directed on pouch.
- In another medium bowl, make brownie batter as directed on box.
- Crumble cookie dough in pan; using offset spatula, press and spread cookie dough into thin even layer.
- Top cookie dough layer with even layer of sandwich cookies and candies.
- Spread brownie batter over top of cookie dough, sandwich cookies and peanut butter cups to cover completely.
- Bake about 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in brownie comes out with few sticky crumbs.
- Cool completely on cooling rack.
Inspired by: Betty Crocker