Seriously the best dessert I’ve had in a while!
- 1 Box Nutter Butter Cookies
- Cool Whip
- Mini peanut butter cups
- 1/2 CUP Peanut butter, melted in microwave
- 1 Box Instant or regular vanilla pudding, prepared according to package
- Line the bottom of an 8×8 pan with Nutter Butter Cookies.
- Top with a drizzle of the melted peanut butter.
- Add 1/2 the pudding
- Add half the cream.
- Top with chopped peanut butter cups.
- Repeat the layering!
- Decorate the top with crushed nutter butter cookies, peanut butter cups and a drizzle more of peanut butter.
- This must be chilled overnight for the cookies to soften!
Inspired by: Flavorite