I definitely feel like my grandmother would approve of these. And that’s saying a lot. Actually, these might even be a staple dessert for family functions. Can’t beat that!
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In a large non-stick pan, combine butter, pecans, brown sugar, corn syrup, salt and eggs.
3. Cook on the stove top over medium-low heat just until thickened. (You don’t want it dry, just slightly thickened, about the consistency of pudding).
4. Remove from heat and set aside.
5. Unroll dough and using a 3″ cookie cutter, cut out circles.
6. Gently fold about ⅛-1/4″ up on the edges.
7. Spoon 1 tablespoon of the pecan mixture into each circle.
8. Spray pan with non stick oil.
9. Bake 8 minutes or until filling is just set.
10. Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack.
11. Melt chocolate block in microwave for 30 seconds.
12. Drizzle with spoon.
Inspired by COOK CRAVE INSPIRE