If you want to get better at sculpting but don’t want to spend the money on clay you can mix together some cheese from your fridge and use that as your learning tool.
Be prepared for a messy but delicious educational experience. It helps to use an icing spatula btw.
- 16 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 8 oz Finely Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 5 oz Mini Pepperoni Slices
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Bacon
- Half Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- Beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy with mixer.
- Mix in the Italian seasoning, mozzarella, parmesan, bacon and bell pepper.
- Line a small bowl with plastic wrap.
- Spoon cheese mixture into bowl.
- Press mixture into bowl so that it takes on the shape of the bowl.
- Use ends of the plastic wrap to wrap up the cheeseball firmly.
- Transfer cheese to flat surface and use your hands to shape into a football.
- Refrigerate 2 to 48 hours.
- Remove cheese ball from the fridge and unwrap from plastic.
- Use icing spatula to smooth cheeseball.
- Cover cheeseball with mini pepperoni slices, pressing gently to stick.
- Draw football lines on top with sour cream.
- Serve with pretzels and crackers.
Inspired by Mom On Timeout