- 4 Flour tortillas for burritos (8 inch)
- 1 CUP Pizza sauce
- 3/4 CUP Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Mini pepperonis
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Lightly oil a 12-cup muffin tin or coat with nonstick spray.
- Working one at a time, lay tortilla on a flat surface. Using an empty can, cut 3-4 medium circles, pressing firmly enough in a rocking motion to cut through the tortilla.
- Fit a tortilla circle into each of 12 muffin tins, pressing carefully to make sure there is an opening in the center. Scoop 1 tablespoon pizza sauce into each muffin tin. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, topping with 3 mini pepperonis each.
- Place into oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
- Serve immediately.