An easy throw-in recipe in 5 minutes (including a little rum!) before chilling and then it’s ready to be enjoyed. It’s that easy. And thanks to Trish at Mom On Timeout for recreating an old classic with mouthwatering tropical taste!
Make for a small or large crowd. Either way it will be ALL GONE. Or simply enjoy a big bowl alone at home, with thoughts of the ocean and sand between your toes. It’s worth every delicious bite!
Sweet, creamy and light with tropical fruit chunks, marshmallows and nuts!
HOW TO MAKE PINA COLADA FLUFF (AMBROSIA)
Preparation time: 5 minutes
- 1 3.4oz vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 20oz can crushed pineapple (do not drain!)
- 1 8oz container Cool Whip (I used lite) – thawed
- 1 Tsp rum extract
- 2 Cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 Cup shredded sweetened coconut
- ½ Cup chopped nuts (your favorite)
- Combine pudding mix and the entire can of crushed pineapple in a large bowl.
- Stir until completely combined.
- Fold in Cool Whip, rum extract, marshmallows, coconut, and nuts.
- Chill until ready to served.
Want Another Great Recipe? Now Watch How To Make Piña Colada Cake!
Inspired by Mom On Timeout