These are great for any function, or even just any regular day! Either way, they will make your day brighter!
- 1 Package dinner rolls
- 2 CUPS Mozzarella cheese
- Small package Pepperoni slices
- 1/2 CUP tomato sauce
- 1/4 CUP Butter, melted
- 2 tsp Oregano
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Slice the sheet of rolls across the middle, resulting in a top layer and bottom layer of 12 connected rolls.
- Spread pizza sauce over bottom half of bread.
- Top with cheese and pepperoni.
- Place the remaining mozzarella cheese in an even layer over top of the pepperoni and top with the top of the sandwich rolls.
- Melt the butter in the microwave, heating for 20 seconds and then stirring to dissolve any milk solids. Pour or brush it on the top of the bread.
- Sprinkle the oregano overtop of the butter and then bake the pizza sliders for 20 minutes until the cheese is melted and butter has been fully absorbed, leaving golden sandwich tops.