As soon as you try these bad boys with it’s new twist..you will never go back to that same style you can find anywhere else. Mind. Blown.
- 1 Lb Ground Italian sausage
- 8oz Cream cheese, softened
- 1 CUP Shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 Lb jalapenos, halved lengthwise and seeded
- 1 Green onion, finely chopped
1. Preheat oven to 425°F degrees.
2. Place sausage in a skillet over medium heat, and cook until evenly brown.
3. Drain grease.
4. In a bowl, mix the sausage, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and green onion.
5. Spoon about 1 tablespoon sausage mixture into each jalapeno half.
6. Bake 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until bubbly and lightly browned.
Inspired by: Low Carb Laya