These will go fast. But these will be memorable.
-Cocktail-Size Hot Dogs
-Shredded Cheddar Cheese
-1 Package King’s Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Dinner Rolls
-Ketchup & Mustard
1. Heat cocktail dogs in microwave on high for 30-40 seconds or boil in water over stove top for 2-3 minutes.
2. Pull apart rolls from package.
3. Cut a hole through the center side of rolls with a small serrated knife.
4. Stuff rolls with cheese and cocktail dog.
5. Squiggle favorite condiment on top of rolls.
6. Serve warm.
Inspired by King’s Hawaiian