Just imagine the best dip you have ever had- then multiply it by 100. And all you had to do was throw it all in a slow cooker! Doesn’t get any better than that!
- 1 CUP Mozzarella cheese
- 8 oz Cream cheese cubed
- 1/2 CUP Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 Clove Garlic minced
- 1 (14 oz) CAN Artichoke hearts, drained, rinsed and finely chopped
- 8 oz Trimmed fresh spinach leaves about 8 cups
- 1/4 tsp Freshly ground black pepper
- In slow cooker stoneware, combine mozzarella, Cream cheese, Parmesan, garlic, artichokes, spinach, and black pepper.
- Cover and cook on high for 2 hours, until hot and bubbly.
- Stir well and serve with homemade tortilla chips.