It’s simple, it’s easy, and you’re entire family will love it!
- Large head of romaine
- 15 oz. can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 large orange bell pepper
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups frozen, thawed corn
- 5 green onions
- 1 cup loosely packed cilantro, stems removed and roughly chopped
- 1/2 Avocado
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp. white wine vinegar
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp Nature Nate’s honey
- Puree all dressing ingredients in a food processor/blender until smooth.
- Taste and adjust seasonings if necessary.
- Finely chop romaine, bell pepper, tomatoes, and green onions.
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and stir to combine.
- Toss with homemade cilantro-lime dressing.
Inspired by: The Marry Cox Team