- 2-1/2 CUPS Chopped cooked chicken
- 1 Package smoked turkey sausage, sliced
- 1 Tbsp Vegetable oil
- 2 CANS Cream of chicken soup
- 2 CUPS Sour cream
- 2 1/2 Tbsp Cajun seasoning
- 2 CUPS Shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (32-oz) package frozen hash browns
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly spray a 9×13-inch pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, cook smoked sausage and oil over medium-high heat for 5 to 8 minutes, until sausage is lightly browned.
- In a large bowl, combine cooked chicken, smoked sausage, soup, sour cream, cajun seasoning, cheddar cheese and hash browns. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 1 hour.