Perfect for the spring, summer, or even a baby shower! These strawberry lemonade cookies will bring anyone joy!
- 1 (15.25 ounce) Lemon cake mix
- 1 (15.25 ounce) Strawberry cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 Cup vegetable oil (divided)
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- 2 Cups powdered sugar (divided)
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Begin by making the two cake mixes. Pour the lemon cake mix into a large bowl and the strawberry cake mix in another bowl.
3. To the each cake mix, add 2 eggs and 1/3 cup vegetable oil.
4. To the lemon cake mix, add 1 1 tsp lemon juice.
5. mix until well blended.
6. Cover and refrigerate each bowl for 20 minutes to firm slightly.
7. Remove batters from fridge, and take 2 rounded teaspoons of lemon batter and roll into a ball.
8. Repeat with the strawberry batter. Gently roll the lemon and strawberry dough together to make one large ball.
9. Transfer the dough ball into a bowl with 1 cup of powdered sugar, and roll to lightly coat in sugar.
10. Place on greased baking sheet at least 2 inches apart.
11. Repeat with remaining dough.
12. Bake each batch for 10 minutes, until they turn slightly golden and are cooked through.
13. Let cool.
Inspired by Tablespoon