If that’s not easy, I don’t know what is! Take some time to treat yourself in the mornings! You deserve it!
- 1 lb Hot breakfast sausage
- 1 30-32oz Bag frozen tater tots
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp Onion powder
- 1 1/2 CUPS Shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 CUP Mozzarella cheese
- 8 Eggs
- 2 CUPS Milk
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large skillet, cook sausage until no longer pink. Drain fat.
3. In a large bowl, toss together tater tots, cooked sausage and cheeses.
4. Pour into a lightly greased 9×13-inch pan.
5. Whisk together eggs, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and milk.
6. Pour over tater tot mixture.
7. Bake for 35-40 minutes